Industrial Laundry Equipment
Milnor laundry equipment is renowned in the industry for engineering excellence and longevity.
Milnor are a family owned engineering company, based in the USA, with a heritage in the industry that goes back some 70 years.
Veeco, also a family company, are proud to have been Milnor Dealers and associated with Milnor in Australia for around 40 years. Veeco has the knowledge, support and parts back up to keep your system operating for many years (even generations in some cases).
From Planning and design through to installation and commissioning to full life service and support, Veeco and Milnor will be with you every step of the way!
The Milnor range includes:
- Washer extractors in capacities up to 325kg and too many options to list, such as:
- Open Pocket or divided pocket
- Hard or soft mount high speed
- Tilting and fully automated systems
- Staph-Guard (barrier style)
- Various control and networking options
- Water re-cycling & reuse
- Tumble Dryers built with performance, reliability and longevity in mind. In capacities to match the extensive Milnor washer range and heating options such as Gas, Electric, Steam or hot oil.
- Continuous Batch Washers (CBW’s) and the world renowned Pulseflow Batch Washers (PBW’s).
For medium to large laundry operators, continuous batch washers are more viable than ever. With increasing labour and utility expenses, a Milnor CBW will allow you to gain control of spiraling costs and also monitor the performance of your laundry operation.